How Do I Know Online Slot Machines Are Fair?

casino slots
Read Time:3 Minute, 29 Second

The outcomes/results in today’s online slot machines are produced by RNGs (Random Number Generators). The results we see each time the spin button is hit are as fair, realistic and random as can be.

Here, you can find out which online casino game development studios have made the world’s best online slots. You can also learn how payout percentage rates in online slot machines are usually calculated.

What is the RTP% payout rate?

The RTP% (Return To Player Percentage) payout rate is the amount an online slot machine pays back to players as an average, and over a certain amount of time (e.g. a four-week period).

eCOGRA (eCommerce Online Gambling Regulation and Assurance), to name just one such non-profit organisation/online casino testing agency, uses its own in-house systems to test games.

At the end of the testing period and based on how much money players spent on a particular slot/received back as winnings, the RTP% payout rate is revealed. eCOGRA and other testing agencies then publish their results online, which anybody can review at any time.

One of the safest eCOGRA-certified casinos out there today is the official 32Red Casino. To sign up here from your smartphone today, go to the phone casino login 32Red web page and register for your new free account in less than a minute.

How do I know online slots are producing fair outcomes?

It may sometimes seem as though luck isn’t going your way when playing online slots, but that doesn’t mean you are being cheated in any way.

The outcomes in these games and other ‘regular’ online casino games (e.g. table and card games, video poker games, and scratchcards) are produced by frequently tested and closely monitored RNGs (Random Number Generators).

They are designed to produce random and realistic outcomes/results with absolutely no discernible pattern. Live dealer games do NOT use RNGs to produce the outcomes.

Also, the software providers/game development studios that make today’s best slots have been through strict vetting procedures to obtain the necessary licenses to make these games, and their systems are constantly tested to ensure players are not being cheated in any way, and that there are no faults with the slots and their results.

Examples of how RTP% payout rates work

Hypothetically, let’s just say that 10,000 online casino players have spent a combined total of $/€/£500,000 on one particular online slot machine over a four-week period, and in that time, those same players received back $/€/£495,850 in winnings.

This means that the average RTP% payout rate for this game during that particular period came to 99.17%, which is pretty good for the players. The remaining 0.83% (or $/€/£4,150) is the revenue, which goes to the casino operator/game development studio, etc.

In most cases, you will find that today’s best online slot machines usually have an average RTP% payout rate that tends to hover as low as 93.00% up to around 98.00% or higher.

It’s also not uncommon for these results to show that some online slots have had a 100.00% or higher RTP payout rate (up to usually no more than 105.00%.

Which slots often have above-average RTP% payout rates?

It changes all the time, from one month to the next. However, the most trusted slots with great payout rates are usually ones that are made by market-leading software providers, such as Pragmatic Play, Games Global, Inspired Gaming, NetEnt, Play’n GO, and ELK Studios.

Other top providers include Relax Gaming, Big Time Gaming, Iron Dog Studio, IGT, and SG Digital, to name a few.

If you’re looking to play some of today’s most popular online slots, several hit titles you may want to check out include Diamond Mine Megaways Jackpot King, Big Bass Bonanza Megaways, Ancient Fortunes Poseidon WowPot Megaways, and Jumanji.

You also have Jurassic Park Gold: Link & Win, King Kong Cash Go Bananas Jackpot King, Nitropolis 4, Gonzita’s Quest, Book of Dead, Eye of Horus Megaways, and Fishin’ Frenzy: Even Bigger Catch.

Click to rate this post!
[Total: 1 Average: 4]

Discover more from TechyGeeksHome

Subscribe to get the latest posts to your email.

Leave us a message...

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.